Tuesday 5 August 2008

Flash OS Project setup on Source Forge!

Hi guys!

Been a good day today! Although I hadn't had much time to do anything on the themes, but the project is setup on Source Forge, although it's going to take a couple of days for the domain name to filter through. When that happens I will post the address here.

The documentation is coming along, all be it slowly, defining how the themes will interact with the emulator and phone. Probably use some standard components to simplify the design of the themes, etc.

Not going to do anything on the themes for the next couple of days, because my site for selling the mobile screensavers and wallpapers needs to be finished and I have to create some more screensavers, but if I have anything to announce then I will post it here.

Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

are you still working on this

Unknown said...

are you still working on this

Jonathan Brown said...

Sorry, no this project is now dead, mainly due to my health, but also I could not find the right people with the right skills. If you want the idea, then please help yourself, no strings attached! :)